i'm SO bored
I'm SO bored
i've worked the last 3 days so i'm kinda stuffed, didn't get up til 12 today and have been loping round for the last 4 hours. i have to replace the struts in my car soon but i need someone to help and everyone i know that can help is busy. i polished part of the car the other day, looked schmick but the paint on the bonnet & roof is a bit tired so it didn't come out as well as it could have. went to the drift comp at mallala on sun, was wikid, lots of smoke, esp from the CAPA monaro, 600hp of NA beast.
will do proper post soon
bye

6 Comments:
Hello! I didn't realise you had a blog. Now I do. Anyway just thought I would put a comment on here... Anything beats essay writing! How are you today? How weird was that movie last night ey? Everybody, If you are ever gonna watch the movie 'thumbsucker' make your you are in a random/thinking/able to figure stuff out mood because it really made no sense to me. Anyway nice blog, keep up the good work. em
hey em, thanks for the comment. yeah, that movie was weird as! i managed to follow it pretty well but i had to concentrate really hard. i think next time, law should be banned from making the final decision.
r u bored atm? update:)Lol, I cant really talk (write) but hey, if u update, i will
this is already 1 up on you i think, i can't be bothered going 'back' to see if it is or not but i'll prolly update on sun or mon
cmon, all this talk of 'i've been meaning to update all week'... update time! :)
tomorrow jess, i'm not working
Post a Comment
<< Home