Well i guess its time to do this updatey thing again to stop you ppl harrassing me
I took some photos on my good camera, then scanned the negs on to the puter and this is what they look like
The flower is a poppy from the garden and the other one is alexandra ave, toorak gdns i took it on my way to the Clipsal this year



In other news, i've been working lots so thats why i haven't updated much lately, i have nothing interesting to write about
so there
edit: i threw the pic into photoshop and said 'auto colour' and it did this ^^^

5 Comments:
great pics :)
btw, did you know that steve and elisa have set a date? March 11 next yr at St Theodore's (which I think is Toorak Gdns/ Rose Pk area..)
Catchya :)
hooray! nice pics.
sorry i won't harass you anymore.
i have been working heaps too but somehow i have stuff to talk about seeing as it's a new job and all.
anyway keep me updated if you do think of something new! cya, lib
still behind me:).. I say anyway.
Grool pics (I meant to say great but then I started to say cool)
cya tonight prob
hmmm i like the flower pic :)
i like the composition of the other but the colours are kinda... flat? just my thoughts. congrats on the update but yes i think you are still behind :P
haha. much better.
Post a Comment
<< Home